I am a serious Chocoholic! I love dark and milk chocolate, not so much white. I can’t get enough of it. However, I can’t be scarfing down brownies, boston cream donuts and pies all the time since it will only attribute to my midsection, thighs and butt! As a Beachbody coach I am always looking for healthier alternatives for delicious treats.
I came across Chocolate Shakeology pudding by Beachbody. I was in heaven! The two main ingredients in this recipe were avocado and banana. By adding these together it gave the mixture the consistency of pudding. I even added a teaspoon of peanut butter and topped it with peanut butter and dark chocolate chips to give it a little more pizzazz. Yup I love chocolate! I only had Vanilla Shakeology but that didn’t stop me. I added a 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the mixture and it came out great! It was heavenly and I didn’t feel bad for eating it. Enjoy!
- 2 scoops Chocolate (or Chocolate Vegan) Shakeology (I only had Vanilla)
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 2 large bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place Shakeology, avocado, bananas, and almond milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. (If too thick add additional almond milk.)
- Pour into four dessert cups; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set.